NON-RESIDENT INDIAN (NRI) LEGAL SERVICES
Legal representation is when a licensed attorney performs legal work on behalf of a client.
Many people choose to have a legal expert represent them on legal matters because the law can be very complex. Also, practicing law is difficult and the stakes can be very high, especially if a person has been accused of a crime.
If you are a non-resident Indian there may be occasions where you need the help of an Indian-based legal expert to represent to matters in India which you are not in a position to deal with yourself. This may be the case where attending to the matter in person would require you to make frequent trips to and from India which is simply impractical.
Whatsoever the circumstances, our dedicated team of Indian Legal Expert experts are on hand to assist you. Led by Indian legal experts, we can help with any legal matters that need to be attended to, working through our associate office in Hyderabad.
We can help with:
- Property sales and transfers
- Property partition in the case of shared ownership
- Registration of property left in a will
- Succession certificates
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Property disputes, including with land developers
- Making a will
- Powers of attorney
- Criminal proceedings, including allegations of fraud and
- Family proceedings, including disputes concerning arrangements for children.